PTelemecanique Model: ZB2-BE101 Selector Switch
Presenting the ZB2-BE101 range of Contact Blocks by Schneider Electric. Quality, durable and efficiency all in one, these range of contact blocks go through rigorous testing to ensure the final quality product reaches a high-quality standard.
Features and benefits
• Lightweight, easy to fit and configure screw clamp terminal connectors. Easily removable and adjustable.
• 1 NO / 1 NC versions are available.
• 1,000,000 cycles mechanical durability, increases the longevity of the contact block.
• Schneider Green Premium product as standard across the 9001K Contact Block range. Environmentally friendlier than alternatives, easy to dispose of safely.
• 1.5mm² conductor, Up to 6 contact blocks can be fitted in total
• Operating Temperature Range -25°C to +75°C
Protection ratings & Safety features –
• IP 20 conforming to IEC 60529 (protection against certain sized tools, moisture etc.)
• EN/IEC 60947-5-1 & 60204-32
• UL 508 & CSA C22.2 No 14.
• Vibration resistance 15 gn (f = 10…500 Hz) conforming to IEC 60068-2-6
• Shock resistance to 100 gn conforming to IEC 60068-2-27
• Short circuit protection via a 10 A cartridge fuse which conforms to EN/IEC 60947-5-1.
• Class of protection against electric shock @ Class II conforming to IEC 61140